ORLEN Eko has an accredited Analytical laboratory located in Włocławek. This Laboratory carries out a number of tests of samples within the following scope for interested entities and for the Natural Environment Monitoring needs:
- wastewater (raw and treated),
- consumption water (control and review monitoring), pool water,
- surface waters,
- underground and leachate waters (for the needs of monitoring storage sites),
- soils (intended for the use of municipal sewage sludge),
- agricultural soils and soils polluted as a result of industrial activities (for the needs of initial (baseline) reports),
- municipal sewage sludge,
- waste (tests of conformity enabling assessment of a possibility of storing waste on a storage site),
- microscopic analysis of activated sludge,
- industrial oils contaminated with PCB.
We offer analyses of air samples (work environment, emission) and waste-gas samples (emission) taken by Customers with the use of sorbent tubes, filters (e.g. thoracic fraction of sulphuric acid) or wash baths/drilling fluids.
Customer confidence is a priority to us. Therefore, we make all efforts so that tests conducted by us will be carried out not only in a professional manner, but also in the most credible, reliable and impartial way.
In order to maintain a high level of our laboratory services we conduct an internal quality control on a current basis, participate in proficiency testing / interlaboratory comparisons and permanently enhance competences of personnel conducting tests.